Parking and Transportation Information
PARKING INFORMATION VARIES FOR DIFFERENT EVENT TYPES. CHOOSE AN EVENT TYPE BELOW.
*Please understand that all parking and transportation information may be adjusted as we better understand traffic behaviors. We will make adjustments with SAFETY in mind.
Need directions? Click here!
Matthew Knight Arena values our residents and business neighbors. We ask that all arena patrons be respectful and mindful of your potential impacts to these neighbors.
Please consider the following:
- Business Parking Lots: no event parking in private parking lots owned by businesses unless permission has been granted. Please allow local business parking lots to accommodate their customers.
- City of Eugene On-Street Parking: most on-street parking near Matt Arena is metered or has a two hour limit. On street parking fines double during days on which arena events take place. Parking Regulations are ENFORCED seven days a week from 7am-11pm. For more information about on-street parking, call City of Eugene, Parking Services at 541-682-5729 or go to www.eparkeugene.com.
- University of Oregon campus parking regulations are in effect 24 hours/day, seven days a week. All vehicles in parking lots must display a parking permit. University Parking Meters are enforced during the hours posted on meters. See parking map for Arena Public Parking. For more information about University parking call Department of Public Safety at 541-346-5444 or email email@example.com.
- For additional information related to Matt Arena call 541-346-8404 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Traffic: we ask that you please follow event-related traffic signage and flaggers who are intended to keep event traffic moving and away from residential streets.
- Noise: Please respect our neighbors and maintain reasonable noise levels when traveling to and from the arena.
- Litter: Please utilize available trash/recycling receptacles inside and outside the arena and keep our community clean.